spacetoday.net: space news from around the webin association with SpaceNews


Space Force selects companies to develop space-based interceptor prototypes
Posted: Sun, Nov 30, 2025, 8:40 AM ET (1340 GMT)
The Space Force has selected several companies to work on space-based interceptor prototypes for Golden Dome. Space Systems Command said Tuesday issued multiple awards for prototype work, but did not disclose the companies, citing “enhanced security measures.” The command is using Other Transaction Agreements for the awards, which provide more flexibility on requirements, cost, data rights and schedules. The work is separate from a planned procurement of kinetic midcourse interceptor concepts, a solicitation for which will be released by Dec. 7, the command said last week.
<<previous article   next article>>
news in brief
ISS launch damages Baikonur pad
Posted: Sun, Nov 30 8:59 AM ET (1359 GMT)

ESA secures more than €22 billion at ministerial
Posted: Sun, Nov 30 8:50 AM ET (1350 GMT)


news links


about spacetoday.net   ·   info@spacetoday.net   ·   mailing list